UMass Boston GSSP accepts international payments via online and offline bank/wire transfer, credit/debit card, Online Banking, Bank drafts and other international payment options through UMass Boston GSSP’s Payment Portal, powered by our official payment partner, Flywire.
UMass Boston GSSP prefers tuition to be paid via the payment portal powered by our official payment partner, Flywire.
This portal allows you to:
• Execute, track and confirm your international payment online in a secure portal
• Use familiar payment options from your home country, in 140+ currencies
• Access a 24/7 multilingual Customer Support Team for assistance
• Save on bank fees and ensure the best exchange rates with Flywire’s Best Price Guarantee.
Watch this video to see how it works
How to make a payment to UMass Boston GSSP:
• Go to UMass Boston GSSP’s Payment Portal to begin your payment.
• Select the country you are paying from and your preferred payment method.
• Enter your payment details and confirm your payment booking.
• Receive instructions on how to complete the payment process, depending on your payment method.
• Track your payment online from start to delivery to UMass Boston GSSP with your Flywire Dashboard and access to Flywire’s multilingual Customer Support Team.
Bill Pay Instructions
From a major USA Bank Account:
1. Go to Pay Bills & Transfer Funds
2. Go to Add a Payee
3. Search Navitas Boston LLC
4. Enter your Student ID as the Account Number
Telegraphic (Wire) Transfer Instructions
• Beneficiary Account Name: Navitas Boston LLC
• Beneficiary Address: 75 State Street, 1st Floor, Boston, Massachusetts 02109, United States of America
• Beneficiary Account Number: 0046 3021 0389
• Bank Name: Bank of America N.A.
• Bank Address: 222 Broadway, New York, NY 10038, USA
• ABA/Routing Number: 026 009 593
• SWIFT Code: BOFAUS3N
Please use your GSSP Student ID as your reference when you make your payment.
UMass Boston GSSP accepts bank drafts, in US Dollars, made payable to Navitas Boston LLCs.